Welcome to the Colyton news page.
- 'Incredible reaction' to cancer survivor picture at Bristol Universityon 27th September 2021 at 12:01
Maggie Dorey's university room overlooks the hospital where she was treated for cancer as a baby.
- England's Mentor 'stranded in NZ' until Novemberon 27th September 2021 at 11:40
England netballer Geva Mentor asks for help as she faces being unable to return to play in Australia until November.
- Blyth biker killed returning home from European touron 27th September 2021 at 11:33
John Wood was about 25 miles from home when he was killed in a crash on the A1.
- 'I wasn't ready for people's reaction' - Cox on becoming Premiership's first female refereeon 27th September 2021 at 11:26
Sara Cox says she will never again experience anything like the moment she became the Premiership's first female referee on Saturday.
- Teen charged with racially abusing Aston Villa's Tyreik Wrighton 27th September 2021 at 10:57
The 17-year-old is accused of sending an abusive message to winger Tyreik Wright online.
- Insulate Britain: M25 targeted near Heathrow as activists stage proteston 27th September 2021 at 10:45
A total of 53 people are arrested following the protest on the M25 slip road at Heathrow Airport.
- Daniel Boulton: Louth double murder suspect to face trialon 27th September 2021 at 10:37
Daniel Boulton, 29, is accused of killing Bethany Vincent and her nine-year-old son in Louth.
- Fire in Devon destroys 14th Century thatched pub and four homeson 27th September 2021 at 10:19
The blaze in the village of Stokenham, Devon also destroys four residential properties, police say.
- Covid: 'I lost my daughter to cancer after the pandemic paused chemotherapy'on 27th September 2021 at 10:14
Mandy Russell told the BBC she's "broken" after 31-year-old Kelly Smith died of bowel cancer.
- Dementia in football: How does a match with 'no heading' work?on 27th September 2021 at 10:06
A charity 11-a-side match with limits on heading was held at Spennymoor Town to raise awareness of the risk of dementia in footballers - so how did it work?