- China launches second module for its space station Heavenly Palaceon 24th July 2022 at 13:37
Tiangong or Heavenly Palace is scheduled to be operational by the end of 2022.
- How streaming videos gives a Danish city hot wateron 12th July 2022 at 15:59
A datacentre is cooling its servers while providing nearby residents with heating.
- Hands-on with the Nothing 1 phoneon 12th July 2022 at 15:29
UK company Nothing's first handset features hundreds of LED lights and has had 200,000 pre-orders.
- Neill Blomkamp: Why I am making video game Off The Gridon 8th July 2022 at 10:39
The free-to-play game, featuring a narrative element, will see 150 players fight to be the last one.
- Ukraine war: President Zelensky's 3D projection asks tech sector for helpon 1st July 2022 at 11:18
The Ukrainian president has been outlining his vision for the technology sector in his country.
- Dogs given their own treat-dispensing game consoleon 29th June 2022 at 12:38
Plugging into a television, Go Dogo rewards pets that successfully follow commands.
- Upskirt photos shared in Facebook groups, BBC findson 22nd June 2022 at 05:01
Meta says it has removed accounts and groups showing upskirting, after a BBC investigation.
- Lost dog? How nose prints could help pet and owner reuniteon 10th June 2022 at 16:08
A face identification app could allow smartphone users to help owners find their missing animals.
- The man turning mud into eco-friendly 'concrete'on 27th May 2022 at 23:09
Gnanli Landrou has invented a special powder that turns earth into a greener version of concrete
- The 22-year-old 3D-printing schoolson 26th May 2022 at 23:01
Maggie Grout has started an NGO that will 3D-print schools where access to education is not guaranteed.