Welcome to the Sport news feed page.
- Bogus nurse stole medical records from Fife hospitalon 28th November 2023 at 18:23
NHS Fife apologises after a woman was able to assist with patient care at St Andrews Community Hospital.
- Uttarakhand tunnel collapse: Rescuers free 41 trapped workerson 28th November 2023 at 18:05
The workers were stuck for two weeks after a part of a tunnel they were working in collapsed.
- India vs Australia: Glenn Maxwell's record-equalling ton steers tourists to victoryon 28th November 2023 at 18:03
Glenn Maxwell hits the joint-fastest T20 century for Australia as the tourists keep alive their series hopes against India.
- Ruth Perry looked in physical pain after inspection, inquest hearson 28th November 2023 at 17:53
Ofsted inspector Alan Derry tells Ruth Perry's inquest the head teacher became "upset" and "tearful".
- David Fuller: NHS failures enabled killer to abuse bodies - reporton 28th November 2023 at 17:49
Hospital worker David Fuller abused the bodies of 101 women and girls over a 13-year period.
- Winner disqualified after breaking new whip ruleson 28th November 2023 at 17:49
A jockey becomes the first winner to be disqualified for excessive use of the whip under British racing's new rules.
- Groundbreaking transatlantic flight using greener fuel takes offon 28th November 2023 at 17:41
Virgin Atlantic is flying the first big passenger plane using 100% alternative fuels from London to New York.
- UK Championship 2023: Seven-time winner Ronnie O'Sullivan claims comfortable victoryon 28th November 2023 at 17:28
Seven-time winner Ronnie O'Sullivan claims a comfortable 6-2 first-round victory over Anthony McGill in the UK Championship in York.
- Barclays to cut 900 UK jobs, says Unite unionon 28th November 2023 at 17:24
Jobs will go across several back-office divisions in a move the union brands "disgraceful".
- Discounts return to cut electricity use amid cold snapon 28th November 2023 at 17:18
National Grid ESO's scheme offers some households a chance to save on energy bills during peak hours.