Welcome to the Sport news feed page.
- Covid: New variant classed 'of concern' and named Omicronon 27th November 2021 at 00:44
The World Health Organization says the variant has a large number of mutations, some are concerning.
- Covid: US joins EU in restricting flights from southern Africa over new coronavirus varianton 27th November 2021 at 00:18
Flights from eight African nations to be blocked as new variant is classified as being "of concern".
- Channel disaster: Kurdish woman is first victim identifiedon 26th November 2021 at 23:46
Maryam Nuri Mohamed Amin was a 24-year-old Kurdish woman from northern Iraq.
- Dressing-room culture review part of ECB's new anti-discrimination planon 26th November 2021 at 23:13
A full review of dressing-room culture is part of a wide-ranging action plan to tackle discrimination and racism in cricket in England and Wales.
- Composer Stephen Sondheim dies at 91 - US mediaon 26th November 2021 at 23:02
The composer and lyricist was a giant of musical theatre with a knack for adapting unlikely subjects.
- West Bromwich Albion 0-0 Nottingham Forest: 10-man Baggies hold on for drawon 26th November 2021 at 23:02
West Bromwich Albion have Jayson Molumby sent off as they play out a goalless draw against Nottingham Forest.
- Storm Arwen: Man dies as gale-force winds hit UKon 26th November 2021 at 22:43
Train services are cancelled and homes left without power as Storm Arwen hits the UK.
- Blackpool promenade shut after building partial collapseon 26th November 2021 at 21:47
No trams or cars are running along a section of the promenade near Blackpool North Shore.
- Storm Arwen forces I'm a Celeb to abandon live showon 26th November 2021 at 21:39
ITV says there are "contingencies in place to cover all weather scenarios".
- Scotland's stoppage-time equaliser salvages World Cup qualifying draw with Ukraineon 26th November 2021 at 21:37
Scotland score a last-gasp goal for the second World Cup qualifier in a row as Abi Harrison's header salvaged a draw against Ukraine at Hampden.