- Sajid Javid says £5.9bn for NHS is 'new money'on 25th October 2021 at 07:35
The heath secretary says an extra £5.6bn for the NHS will be "new money" to tackle waiting lists.
- Long Covid forces Norfolk nurse of 25 years to quit beloved jobon 23rd October 2021 at 07:03
Illness has left Kathryn Crofts with badly-damaged lungs and a possible heart problem.
- US surgeon explains pig kidney-human transplant teston 21st October 2021 at 19:31
A US team says it successfully transplanted a genetically modified pig's kidney into a brain-dead human.
- Teenager Sarah Buckle woke up in hospital after a suspected spiking incidenton 21st October 2021 at 08:31
Sarah Buckle woke up in hospital after a suspected spiking incident in a Nottingham nightclub in September.
- Weight loss and mental health: 'Food has been my happiness'on 21st October 2021 at 04:30
The BBC followed India, 28, before and after gastric sleeve surgery.
- Covid: Sajid Javid encourages take up of booster jabson 20th October 2021 at 17:42
Health Secretary Sajid Javid encourages those eligible for a Covid booster to take the jab now.
- Severe pregnancy illness: 'I won't have another baby'on 19th October 2021 at 23:18
Laura Anderson shares her experience of hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) during her pregnancy two years ago.
- 'Heaviest' kidneys removed in high-risk operationon 19th October 2021 at 05:37
Warren Higgs speaks before and after having his kidneys, which weighed more than five stone (35kg), removed.
- Covid: Australia's Flying Doctors take vaccines to vast remote areason 18th October 2021 at 23:04
The famed service is helping solve the immense challenge of vaccinating remote Australia.
- Mike Tindall meets families living with Parkinson's diseaseon 12th October 2021 at 23:03
The former England rugby player speaks to those living with the same condition as his father.