- Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla: My wife's vaccine death is fake newson 2nd December 2021 at 06:11
In an exclusive interview, Albert Bourla hits out at the "rubbish" that has been published about him.
- Covid: No need to change Christmas plans says Sajid Javidon 1st December 2021 at 09:34
The heath secretary says people should however be "a bit cautious".
- World Aids Day: 'I saw my partner and friends die of the disease'on 1st December 2021 at 00:06
Dr Rupert Whitaker lived through the Aids epidemic in London in the 1980s.
- PM on January Covid booster offer targeton 30th November 2021 at 17:02
Boris Johnson says people will be worked through by age group - as at other stages of the Covid vaccine roll-out.
- Covid: Sajid Javid on rising cases of Omicron in UKon 29th November 2021 at 16:07
The health secretary says Covid vaccinations have been moving at a “blistering pace” with 17 million booster doses given.
- Covid: Omicron variant 'not all doom and gloom'on 29th November 2021 at 15:43
Deputy Chief Medical Officer Jonathan Van-Tam says that it is ''not all doom and gloom'' surrounding Omicron variant.
- Omicron: 'Wear face-coverings, reduce contact' to prevent spreadon 28th November 2021 at 17:55
Top medical adviser Dr Susan Hopkins urges people to take action now to reduce transmissions.
- Omicron symptoms mild so far, says South African doctor who spotted iton 28th November 2021 at 11:13
The South African doctor who found the new variant says patients are showing very mild symptoms so far.
- Covid variant: Mask wearing will be a legal requirement, says Javidon 28th November 2021 at 09:56
People in England will be legally required to wear a mask in shops and public transport, the health secretary says.
- New Covid variant: Chris Whitty on why scientists are concerned about new Covid varianton 27th November 2021 at 17:56
Watch Chris Whitty, chief medical officer, speak about what scientists know about the new Omicron variant.