- Michael Gove on vaccine passports at events with big crowdson 27th July 2021 at 13:55
People should be “confident” those attending large-scale events are “less likely to be carriers of the virus”, the Cabinet Office Minister says.
- Dad builds robotic exoskeleton to help son walkon 27th July 2021 at 13:22
The French robotics engineer says he was inspired to build the suit after his son asked him to.
- Boris Johnson on Covid infection rates falling for six dayson 27th July 2021 at 12:34
The prime minister urges people not to “run away with premature conclusions” amid a fall in positive test numbers.
- Multiple sclerosis: Parkour athlete's loss of mobility 'mortifying'on 26th July 2021 at 23:00
Luke Callinan, 35, has been diagnosed with a rare form of multiple sclerosis.
- Brazil: Why are so many pregnant women dying from Covid?on 26th July 2021 at 23:00
One in five women that died from coronavirus in Brazil did not have access to an intensive care unit.
- The new surgical tool inspired by a waspon 25th July 2021 at 23:06
The device avoids clogging by using friction instead of suction, similar to the way a parasitoid wasp lays its eggs.
- Children Covid vaccine: Who can have the jab in the UK?on 22nd July 2021 at 14:36
Hundreds of thousands of under-18s will now be offered the jab in the UK - but not all. Here's why.
- 'She just wouldn't eat'on 21st July 2021 at 23:08
NHS data shows a 50% increase in eating disorder admissions in 2020-21 among under-19s compared to the year before.
- The jungle-trekking Covid vaccinators helping to protect remote Indian villages.on 21st July 2021 at 23:05
Latgam Singpu and his team use rope bridges, school buses and incentives to reach remote villages.
- Shielders 'feeling abandoned' as coronavirus restrictions liftedon 19th July 2021 at 18:33
Three people who were told to shield during lockdown share their concerns as rules are eased in England.