- Covid: 'I lost my daughter to cancer after the pandemic paused chemotherapy'on 27th September 2021 at 10:14
Mandy Russell told the BBC she's "broken" after 31-year-old Kelly Smith died of bowel cancer.
- 'Judo gives me strength to deal with sight loss'on 26th September 2021 at 05:13
A Coleraine judo club is one of the first in NI to offer training for visually impaired participants.
- London Marathon 2021: Student runs with Essex bone marrow donor 'who saved my life'on 26th September 2021 at 00:02
A student says it will be "so special" to do the London Marathon alongside her bone marrow donor.
- CBD trial to treat hallucinations in Parkinson’s diseaseon 24th September 2021 at 16:03
Charles Ogilvie-Forbes is a volunteer in a clinical trial at King’s College Hospital, London.
- Covid-19: New allergic reactions to hair dye reportedon 22nd September 2021 at 23:06
Scientists at Imperial College London are now researching a link between Covid-19 and new allergies.
- ‘The green gym has pulled me out of a rut’on 19th September 2021 at 06:33
Gardening is being offered as an alternative for some to lifting weights and running on treadmills.
- Ros Atkins On… the ethics of Covid booster jabson 18th September 2021 at 00:19
Ros Atkins looks at the ethics of Western countries rolling out Covid booster jabs while millions globally remain unvaccinated.
- Sickle cell: 'Did our son have to die to change things?'on 17th September 2021 at 13:11
It's the fastest-growing genetic condition in the UK but some feel the illness, which mostly affects black people, isn't taken seriously.
- Manchester music cafe brings joy to people with dementiaon 17th September 2021 at 11:50
People with dementia sing, play instruments and dance at the music cafe, says Manchester Camerata.
- The Wanted's Tom Parker opens up about his cancer diagnosison 17th September 2021 at 05:21
Tom refuses to let cancer dominate his life after being diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour.