- Bristol mum writes heart surgery book to help sonon 14th May 2022 at 23:03
Aimee says the book will help her son understand why he "should be proud" of his heart surgery scar.
- Ambulance wait times: Injured nine-year-old told ambulance would take hours to reach heron 12th May 2022 at 10:10
Willow's parents drove her to hospital and were told she should not have been moved due to her injuries.
- Deborah James: Big C presenter 'can't do anything more' to fight canceron 11th May 2022 at 06:00
The You, Me and the Big C presenter is receiving end-of-life care at home for bowel cancer.
- Chronic pain: 'A life with pain is still a life'on 11th May 2022 at 05:00
At the age of 13 Luke woke up in horrific pain and a decade on his condition is still undiagnosed.
- 'The Down Syndrome Act means so much to me'on 1st May 2022 at 23:01
Families have been working together to bring about change for people with Down's syndrome.
- New 3D female anatomy model used to better treat womenon 1st May 2022 at 16:00
A new 3D female anatomy model is being used to teach first year medical students.
- Unqualified Botox, filler and laser 'doctors' revealed in Egypton 26th April 2022 at 23:12
A BBC News investigation has exposed serious flaws in the Egyptian beauty industry that are endangering lives and leaving women scarred for life.
- 'My cancerous tumour was as big as a kettle bell'on 15th April 2022 at 23:02
Stephanie Coles found a strange lump growing in her stomach area.
- MND: 'It's like a hand grenade going off in your body'on 15th April 2022 at 08:11
A man living with motor neurone disease says he tries to stay upbeat despite the "cruel" illness.
- Brain cancer DNA research hopes to speed up diagnosison 15th April 2022 at 07:20
More than 200 brain tumour patients are taking part in research hoping to yield new personalised treatments.