- Hughie and Freddie: Fundraising teen on moment he got cancer all-clearon 27th November 2023 at 11:06
Hughie was diagnosed with leukaemia in 2020, and has gone on to raise thousands with best friend Freddie.
- Arkansas man receives world's first eye transplanton 9th November 2023 at 21:37
A team of more than 140 surgeons in New York successfully performed the procedure on Aaron James.
- Conjoined twins meet at London hospital that treated themon 27th October 2023 at 09:09
The six sets of siblings were all treated at Great Ormond Street Hospital in London.
- Life's better without drink, says teetotal teacheron 26th October 2023 at 21:59
Emily Power said her life has improved in every way since she stopped drinking.
- MP breaks down as she recalls 'terrifying' traumatic birthon 19th October 2023 at 15:56
MP Theo Clarke tells the Commons she thought she was going to die in a traumatic experience giving birth.
- NHS must modernise or die - Streeting tells Labour conferenceon 11th October 2023 at 10:22
The shadow health secretary says it is up to Labour to "rescue, rebuild and renew" the NHS.
- Smoking: Prof Sir Chris Whitty backs tobacco phase-out planon 5th October 2023 at 07:47
The chief medical officer says as a doctor he sees people in hospital desperate to stop smoking.
- Family provide free holidays in memory of sonon 15th September 2023 at 04:56
Archie's Caravan in Filey provides free holidays to families also facing childhood cancer.
- Martha's rule: Mother shares trauma over daughter's deathon 12th September 2023 at 08:59
Martha Mills, 13, died when doctors failed to spot and treat a sepsis infection early enough.
- Anthony Fauci on the recent spike in Covid caseson 29th August 2023 at 00:18
Anthony Fauci tells the BBC's Katty Kay that 96% of the US population has a degree of immunity.