- Back on the Covid wards: How is the NHS coping now?on 25th January 2022 at 00:06
Clive Myrie visits the Royal London Hospital as experts speak of "light at the end of the tunnel".
- PM announces end to Plan B Covid measureson 19th January 2022 at 13:34
Various restrictions in England, including the recommendation to work from home, will be lifted.
- Team GB gymnasts join defibrillator campaignon 18th January 2022 at 19:38
Becky and Ellie Downie have joined a defibrillator campaign after their brother suffered a cardiac arrest.
- Covid-19: Cases falling in UK cautiously good news - epidemiologiston 17th January 2022 at 08:01
Epidemiologist Professor Mike Tildesley says we could be seeing the Omicron wave turning around.
- Covid vaccine: Your concerns answeredon 17th January 2022 at 00:05
BBC Reality Check answers your vaccine concerns - from pregnancy fears to production speed.
- The inventor inspired by a near-death experienceon 16th January 2022 at 00:04
He nearly died after being given fake medicines. Now, his invention can spot them.
- Key moments: Dr Anthony Fauci and the pandemicon 16th January 2022 at 00:01
After a viral hot mic moment, here's how Fauci's frustration has been building for the last two years.
- Covid: 'We're so proud of how Bertie bounced back'on 15th January 2022 at 00:03
A five-year-old boy with autism is now thriving at school, despite the impact of lockdown.
- Covid isolation period cut to five full days in England - Javidon 13th January 2022 at 13:00
Health Secretary Sajid Javid says people in England can end isolation after two negative tests on day six.
- Jonathan Van-Tam: JVT's most memorable Covid advice and analogieson 13th January 2022 at 11:53
Watch the best bits from England's deputy chief medical officer, who's announced he's stepping down.