- Meet the 13-year-old with his own PlayStation 5 gameon 17th November 2023 at 20:17
Maximus Trest is taking a year off school to focus on Astrolander, his action-adventure game being released next year.
- YouTuber Brandon B reveals the secrets to viral videoson 16th November 2023 at 06:22
YouTuber Brandon B shares how he ended up running a viral video empire with over 1 billion views.
- Succession actor Sarah Snook: 'AI is terrifying'on 4th November 2023 at 12:47
The actor says the film industry should "set a precedent" on the use of artificial intelligence (AI).
- 'There will come a point when no job is needed,' says Elon Muskon 2nd November 2023 at 23:43
Billionaire Elon Musk tells the British prime minister that AI will be smarter than the smartest human.
- How Amazon uses drones to deliver from the skyon 18th October 2023 at 17:02
Amazon is about to bring its drone delivery service to the UK.
- Inside the lab building bedbug detectorson 17th October 2023 at 05:53
Amid rising concern about bedbugs, hotels and travel firms are searching for ways to combat the problem.
- CEO: 'Why I take customer service calls'on 3rd October 2023 at 23:08
Andy Yen, founder and CEO of tech company Proton, explains why he sometimes takes customer calls.
- Watch: The robot wolves trying to scare off Japan's bearson 28th September 2023 at 04:36
A howling 'monster wolf' is scaring wild bears away from the city of Takikawa.
- 'Overwhelming consensus' to regulate AI, says Elon Muskon 13th September 2023 at 22:56
The Tesla CEO was among the top tech leaders meeting with US lawmakers to discuss AI governance
- London robotic surgeon celebrates its 10,000th procedureon 9th September 2023 at 07:04
A robotic surgeon called Da Vinci has been performing surgery for nearly 20 years.