Welcome to the Ottery Saint Mary news page.
- Walkers crisp shortage: Girl reliant on crisps to live gets special deliveryon 27th November 2021 at 00:12
A mum is overwhelmed by the public help she has received with her daughter's dependency on crisps.
- West Bromwich Albion 0-0 Nottingham Forest: 10-man Baggies hold on for drawon 26th November 2021 at 23:02
West Bromwich Albion have Jayson Molumby sent off as they play out a goalless draw against Nottingham Forest.
- Premiership: Bristol Bears 20-33 Northampton Saints - Freeman scores twice in Saints' victoryon 26th November 2021 at 22:47
Tommy Freeman scores twice as Northampton Saints earn a four-try bonus-point win at Bristol Bears.
- Storm Arwen: Man dies as gale-force winds hit UKon 26th November 2021 at 22:43
Train services are cancelled and homes left without power as Storm Arwen hits the UK.
- Premiership: Bath 16-23 Exeter Chiefs - Sam Simmonds' late try downs spirited Bathon 26th November 2021 at 22:19
Sam Simmonds' late try breaks Bath's hearts as the Chiefs inflict an eighth-straight Premiership defeat on the league's bottom side.
- Premiership: Wasps 33-35 Gloucester – Billy Twelvetrees scores twice as Cherry & Whites hold on to win thrilleron 26th November 2021 at 22:03
Gloucester hold off a late Wasps onslaught to come away with a thrilling 35-33 victory from the Coventry Building Society Arena.
- Promenade closed after partial building collapseon 26th November 2021 at 21:47
No trams or cars are running along a section of the promenade near Blackpool North Shore.
- Bobbi-Anne McLeod: Man in court charged with murderon 26th November 2021 at 20:54
Cody Ackland, 24, from Plymouth, appeared in court charged with the murder of the 18-year-old.
- Chris Whitty: Public would need to back more Covid curbson 26th November 2021 at 20:20
England's chief medical officer wonders if "we could take people with us" if new restrictions are imposed.
- Mother left waiting in ambulance for an hour with her dead babyon 26th November 2021 at 18:27
The Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust has apologised for the delay.