Welcome to the Sidmouth in Devon news feed page.
- Lazio 2-0 Celtic: Ciro Immobile's late double puts Scots out of Champions Leagueon 28th November 2023 at 19:47
Celtic's hopes of making progress in Europe end in frustrating fashion after Ciro Immobile's late double denies them a draw with Lazio.
- Sin-bin trial plan recommended for professional footballon 28th November 2023 at 19:38
Plans to introduce 10-minute sin-bins in football for cynical fouls and dissent have been recommended for trial in the professional game.
- Striking unions to be required to keep schools openon 28th November 2023 at 19:17
The government announces plans to introduce minimum service levels in schools from next year.
- Waiting for my mother has been 'psychological terror' - hostage's sonon 28th November 2023 at 19:17
British-Israeli Noam Sagi spoke to the BBC just before his mother was handed over to the Red Cross.
- Greece denies promising not to raise Parthenon Sculptures on UK visiton 28th November 2023 at 19:15
No. 10 cancelled a meeting between the UK and Greek PMs after comments to the BBC about the sculptures.
- Bogus nurse stole medical details from Fife hospitalon 28th November 2023 at 18:23
NHS Fife apologises after a woman was able to assist with patient care at St Andrews Community Hospital.
- Uttarakhand tunnel collapse: How the 17-day India rescue unfoldedon 28th November 2023 at 18:14
Forty-one construction workers were freed after over two weeks trapped in a tunnel.
- Uttarakhand tunnel collapse: Rescuers free 41 trapped workerson 28th November 2023 at 18:05
The workers were stuck for two weeks after a part of a tunnel they were working in collapsed.
- India vs Australia: Glenn Maxwell's record-equalling ton steers tourists to victoryon 28th November 2023 at 18:03
Glenn Maxwell hits the joint-fastest T20 century for Australia as the tourists keep alive their series hopes against India.
- Ruth Perry looked in physical pain after inspection, inquest hearson 28th November 2023 at 17:53
Ofsted inspector Alan Derry tells Ruth Perry's inquest the head teacher became "upset" and "tearful".